UNFPA in Belarus is looking for Communications Analyst.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master degree in communications, journalism, public relations or related field;
- Prior experience in the field of communication and advocacy on social issues would be desirable;
- Professional experience in programme/ project management would be desirable;
- Experience in public relations, communications and/or journalism;
- Proven ability to plan, design, implement and oversee strategic communications at the organizational level, particular in the social sector;
- Familiarity with the communications, public relations and journalist landscape in Belarus;
- Excellent network of professional contacts within the Belarus communications/public relations community;
- Familiarity with UN procedures and working methods, particularly with UNFPA agenda, policies and procedures is a plus;
- Fluency in English and Russian/Belarusian required.
To read more about the vacancy and to proceed with application process, please follow the link:
Application deadline: 04/06/2018 (Midnight New York, USA)
Join our team!